“Terrible”

Ranked #35 of 181 Dessert in Chicago
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, French, Belgian, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This European-style cafe features Leonidas gourmet chocolates, chocolate fondue, hot chocolate, espresso, tea, croissants baked daily, gelato and other french pastries. You might recognize the name Leonidas - their premium chocolates are sold at over 1,400 locations worldwide, imported directly to this store from Brussels every two weeks.Looking for a place to enjoy a warm summer night? Come sip iced lattes, teas or smoothies and taste our delicious gelato on the Parisian-themed outdoor terrace.
Evanston, Illinois
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

This place reminds me of some Eastern European guy who opened up a perfume store yeas ago on Wilson Ave. in Chicago. You see mostly old people there. Down the street on Central Starbucks has maybe 400 customers between 6:00AM and 8:00AM in the morning.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Dom P

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Such a secret place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

We happened to find this little shop by accident just walking through Chicago. As soon as you walk in you are surrounded by the smells of Belgian chocolate and other sweet smells. They serve chocolate, coffees, cupcakes, and more. It is a really small place so I hope you don't mind bumping into a person or two. They have great prices and a very friendly atmosphere. We bought their banana cupcakes with nutella frosting. They were so good! Check this little place out and you won't be disappointed :)

• Visited November 2013
Silicon Valley
“Hoping for more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

Cute little shop but I wanted some great Belgium chocolate cocoa and was unimpressed with what I received. It was fine but nothing extraordinary (as I generally find Belgium chocolate to be).

Visited March 2013
Orlando, FL
“White Hot Chocolate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

We stopped here on our way to the subway station and on the way back to our hotel! Good thing I don't live here or I would be visiting this place all the time. I don't care for a strong mocha flavor so the white hot chocolate was perfect for me. Now that I am hooked, I can't seem to find it anywhere, at least not in FL! I have a weakness for almond croissants and the one here did not disappoint. Nice balance of almond flavor and sweetness. On our was back to our hotel we stopped back in to get some macarons. While they are small, they have the perfect crisp outside and chewy inside. My mouth is watering as I type! Don't miss this place.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank CaraMiaRN
Chicago
“Great Belgian Chocolatier!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

Had their Groupon for peppermint mocha and chocolate tasting for two. Beyond worth it, five chocolates and a medium hot Chocolate. Excellent.