“Crappy Service and okay food”
Review of RB Grille

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Cross street: State and Grand
Transit: Grand stop off of the Red Line.
Description: Steak house, near michigan ave
NC
“Crappy Service and okay food”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Got our order wrong. Never refilled drinks until she brought the check. Double-billed us for an entrée and side. Basically, waitress took the order and someone else brought the food (and then brought the food again b/c it was prepared wrong), then we didn't see the waitress again until the meal was over. Our check was wrong -- by $21 -- and we had to wait for almost 15 minutes before we saw our waitress again to get her to fix it. And, it still isn't fixed. Even though we are home, I am still having to contest it with our bank. Food was okay. Potatoes were cold when my husband's food arrived--no excuse for that. Pricey with terrible service.

Visited April 2013

“Great place”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Great food, good beer and excellent service. I would recommend to anyone. Me and my fiancee both had drinks and dinner and we're not disappointed.

NE Nebraska
“good late night sandwich”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

we needed a late night sandwich and this did the job. Nothing spectacular but pretty good for a chain restaurant

Visited March 2013
chicago
“Very Processed and poor service”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

We arrived on Friday night at about 8pm it was not super corwded so we decided to give it a shot.
We ordered a appetizer sampler and a BBQ chickcen pizza.
We waited 12 minutes to be acknowledged and to get a drink order, our waitress actually said let me drop off these drinks and I will be right back. She walked to the table behind me that was was seated after us gave them their drinks and took their order. She then took that order left the dining area came back with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order it was another 7 minutes and she seemed upset she had to wait on us. If you are having table/work/personal issues I can understand but please don't take it out on the table you are waiting on feel for you I could never wait tables but we are not the enemy we are the CUSTOMER keeping the place in business.
My husband wanted to just leave at this point and asked is it going to be another 20 minutes for the food? She said most likely (not very nicely either).well the food came and the pizza was cold it was a very processed sort of chunk chicken and it was not the BBQ chicken pizza I expected. The appetizer plate was ok there was a dip on it that was out of this world that we slathered all over the pizza. The wings we OK at best and the EggRolls were pretty gross (but that is a PERSONAL TASTE opnion). Will I be back .... not likely this caters to the one time tourist that happens in and not the regular crowd.

• Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Food mediocre at best, poor service”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Went here for dinner on a Friday night, sat on the dining room side. Fact there were only 3 other tables occupied should have been a sign. Food was mediocre all around, our table ordered veggie quesadilla app, pulled pork sandwich, club sandwich and hamburger. Pulled pork barely had any sauce and tasted old, past expiration date old. Told the waitress who did nothing to accommodate, did not even take it off our bill even though most of the sandwich was left uneatened. The table next to ours had to keep asking for the server as did we since she was mostly nowhere to be found. Many people working there but they all seemed to stand at the hostess stand as chit-chat while our glasses sat empty on the table. Definitely never going back even though we live across the street.

Been to RB Grille? Share your experiences!