“Bland”

Eggsperience Pancakes
Ranked #144 of 9,493 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Denver, Colorado
“Bland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I love breakfast restaurants, but was disappointed in this one. After our meal, everyone had the same comment despite having very different dishes; "It was bland". I had Eggs Benedict, (which I don't think I've ever described as bland before), one of my colleagues had an omelet, another just a basic eggs, fruit and pancake breakfast. This is definitely a decent option if you're looking for breakfast, but it was just mediocre. I would say on par with most typical well known breakfast chains. A fair option, but you might find something tastier elsewhere.

• Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
Moline, Illinois
“Egg white delight is worse than McDonald's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

When we arrived there it was 11 am. It was sort of busy. People kinda lined up at the door but no one or signs says if u should obtain a number or keep waiting. The food was slow. The egg white light I ordered looks like a deflated cotton candy that do not taste sweet. Puss comes out of it. I picked the Veggies out of the puff and ate them. Out waitress said there is nothing she can do when my son asks for 2 scrambled eggs, bacon And sausage because it is not on the menu. So we ended up ordering 2 kids meals for a 5 year old. The lady seeing me poking my food didn't even bother asking me how the food was for me after she asked my son with 2 orders in front of him. Next time, we r going to the McDonald's in 3 blocks that has a 2 floor view and free parking.

• Visited May 2014
“Mothers Day Breakfast ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed this restaurant very much. Food was excellent. They only knock is the extra price to order side items. My wife got the Chocolate Strawberry French Toast and it didn't come with any hasbrowns so for another $4 she got a little side plate. If prices were a little better it would be a 5 star.

Munich
“Excellent burgers and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We came there in the afternoon, so it was quite empty. The two different burgers we had were both very good and a half pound. Service was extremely friendly. Prices were very reasonable.

Cuyahoga Falls
“Stuffed and satisfied!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Oddly enough for a Chicago restaurant this place was very spacious and very bright. The scrambler that I had was absolutely delicious, but the real winning point on this restaurant was their vast tea selection. I have a rare allergy so I am unable to drink coffee. It was nice to run into a restaurant thay gave me more options besides water and juice. The service was wonderful, quick and courteous. I would highly recommend this restaurant to friends and family alike.