“Whirlwind tour of Chicago”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Watson Adventures Scavenger Hunts
Ranked #38 of 109 Fun & Games in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: See your world with new eyes on a Watson Adventures scavenger hunt. Teams of up to six people will tackle tricky, humorous questions about the objects and places discovered. Available in museums and neighborhoods throughout Chicago, including the Art Institute of Chicago, the Field Museum, the Loop, the Lincoln Park Zoo and more. Public, private and corporate events available. Come with your own team or we can pair you up with others.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My aunt and I did the Loop movie tour. It was a lot of fun, but I have to admit that we were so focused on answering the questions that we didn't always pay attention to the movie details. I understand why they need to collect their materials at the end, but it would have been nice to be able to look over all the movie information again. It helped that we had a good understanding of the streets in the Loop. I think if you had to keep looking at the map it could get confusing and be difficult to finish on time. We had about two hours to complete the challenge. It was definitely a challenge, but we are looking forward to our next tour with Watson Adventures!

1  Thank candicef14

Reviewed 27 September 2010

I went on the Watson adventures for my bachelorette party and it was a blast. Everyone loved it. We had tons of fun running around the field museum looking for clues. It was a great time and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Beth490