“Jackson + Chocolate = Delightfully Delicious Day!”
Review of Chicago Chocolate Tours - CLOSED

Chicago Chocolate Tours
“Jackson + Chocolate = Delightfully Delicious Day!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My sisters and mother booked a tour based on a friend's recommendation. We were fortunate enough to have Jackson as our entertaining and very knowledgeable tour guide! Not only did we laugh a lot, try delicious chocolates, visit places we never would have found on our own, try delicious chocolates, become more educated about chocolate, try delicious chocolates, sample other delicacies while in the actual kitchen, and did I mention we tried many delicious chocolates?! This was the highlight of our "Girls Day Out"! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“If you love chocolate - this is the tour for you in Chicago.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I took this tour with a few friends. The weather was nice and we had a great time. The places you stop and visit a amazing. The chocolate was oh so good. Our guide made it a great tour. She knew what she was taking about and she made it a fun tour.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lulabell2014
Madison, Wisconsin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun, Good Excercise, and Tasty too!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

After visiting the Chocolate Museum in Orlando, it only seemed appropriate to take the Chocolate Tour in Chicago. I bought tickets for myself and my mom on Groupon, and we took the tour on May 31, 2014. It was a beautiful day, great weather for a walking tour. Our guide, Seth, was fantastic, engaging, entertaining, and informative. He took care to keep the group together and go at a pace everyone could keep up with. I was expecting directions and info on the chocolate locations, but was pleasantly surprised by the stops to point out other elements of Chicago history and architecture.

We made five stops for chocolate, beginning with deluxe chocolate donuts at Glazed and Infused, and finishing with two cupcakes at More on the Gold Coast. The chocolate was delicious everywhere, the portions impressive for samples. Time was made to allow for shopping at each location. To go containers were also provided for those who couldn't or didn't want to eat large quantities of sweets all at once. I have a low sweet tolerance myself, so I brought tupperware containers for the leftovers, and a salty snack to offset the sweet.

Keep in mind that this IS a hike, a full two hours of walking. This event is great for adults and older children, but this tour isn't designed for young children.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Beth S
River Forest, Illinois
“Delightful, delicious experience!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My young daughters and I did this tour on Mother's Day and had a wonderful time! We learned so much about the history and artisanship of chocolate. The samples and locations were delightful and the walking distance was easy. Our guide, Brianne, was friendly, engaging, knowledgeable, and managed to make my daughters feel included even though they were the only children. I was also impressed by Valerie's warm professionalism and excellent customer service... I highly recommend this tour! :-)

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chocolate and jokes!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My boyfriend and I took this great chocolate tour a little while ago. We expected to walk around to a few chocolate stores and try some yummy things. We got a lot more than just food!! our tour guide, Seth was amazing!!!!!! He was really knowledgable about the places we went to, talking about their history and how they connected to Chicago.
Seth also threw in some fun Chicago history. Not only did he do a great job talking about the chocolate but he was really funny too!!! Seth made everyone on the tour laugh, we had a great time joking with him. His great sense of humor made the tour memorable!! Anyone can walk you to a store and feed you chocolate, but Seth made its an experience. We loved this tour and our favorite part was not the chocolate, it was Seth!!!! We will defiantly do this tour again and when we do we will make sure to request to be in Seth's group!!

Visited August 2013