“Nice sushi spot in Roscoe Village”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hot Woks Cool Sushi - Roscoe Village
Reserve with OpenTable
Hot Woks Cool Sushi - Roscoe Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,201 of 9,530 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice sushi spot in Roscoe Village”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stopped in here for a late lunch and enjoyed ourselves. The service was only ok but all the sushi rolls were pretty good. Seemed like the best of the options in the neighborhood for sushi. We had a billing issue at the end but they quickly resolved it. Would stop in again if nearby.

• Visited February 2014

La Crosse, WI
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We ordered delivery. The food came super fast (too fast to make us believe it was made to order). Ordered beef and broccoli, cashew chicken and a chicke curry dish. No fried rice available, so all came with white rice. No soy sauce packets were included (although we didn't think to request them either). Okay, but not great, flavor.

Visited June 2012
Kauai, Hawaii
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

The sushi here is very fresh and the service is outstanding. I would definitely go and try the other restaurants that is own by the same owner in the city.

• Visited November 2011
“Best Chinese Food I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Hands down, this place serves the best Chinese food I've ever had. Although I've only tried the chicken fried rice so far here and my boyfriend got the Panang Curry- they use the freshest ingredients and everything is made right to order. I also have friends who have had the sushi (I'm not a fan) and they also rave about it as well. Their prices aren't too bad, we got the fried rice, panang curry and a cucumber salad for $20. We also had the order to go and it was just as good that way as it is in the restaurant. The restaurant itself is very nice as well, dim lighting and the entire restaurant has big windows. I've seen everything from a date night to family dinners when I've walked past there before. The wait staff were very friendly and helpful. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2011