“"Fabulous Hotel"” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“"Fabulous Hotel"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We came here on vacation to show our kids Chicago and to visit their Uncle. This hotel is amazing!! The architect is Awesome, decor is very Vogue, and the staff was friendly and provided impeccable service. Highly recommend this Radisson Blu if your planning a trip to Chicago.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank betty c
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you and your family had such a nice stay and that your kids enjoyed the city. I hope we see you again soon!

Pierre-Louis Giacotto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (769)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Mansfield, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Radisson Blue Aqua Hotel in Chicago. Not only is it a beautiful piece of architecture, the amenities are top-notch. The lobby is ultra-modern and welcoming, as our all of the staff on a daily basis. Rooms are spotless. Restaurant and bar area is beautiful and food is delicious. There is a large outdoor pool and running track area which will accommodate singles or families, as well as, an ample indoor lap pool. The concierge staff gave excellent choices for entertainment and planned dinner reservations. I would definitely return and recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: You have two choices for decor. I would prefer the brighter white to the darker cherry .
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank bcoker1139
Thank you for your review! I am honored that you had such a wonderful experience and that you would recommend our hotel for all travelers! I hope we see you again soon!

Chicago, L
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I hosted my 50th birthday party at the Radisson Blu, in the Red Sea and Black Sea rooms and third floor rooftop. I was very pleased with the outcome and my guests were quite impressed.

Arrangements for the party were smooth and efficient. Anita was very accommodating regarding my questions and request to see the room multiple times so that I could "visualize" my planning. Then on the day of the party, the lobby staff and security staff were excellent. My guests were welcomed by everyone. Security checked in a few times to make sure that I had everything that I needed, but they were not intrusive at all.

If you want to have a party in a hot and happening place, definitely the Radisson Blu. Not only is the party room awesome, but the hotel lobby and the bar - Filini - are great places to hang out and people watch after the party is over,

As they saying goes, location is everything! ..................Morrow

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank morrowgc
Happy birthday! Thank you for spending your special celebration with us! I am thrilled that you had a great experience and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed here because I wanted to see the inside of this architectural gem, and the inside is as interesting as the outside. Everything went smoothly, from the bellhop who greeted my cab to the check-in experience and the room. The rooms are wonderful, particularly the walk-in showers with the rain shower heads. It took a bit of time to figure out all the new technology in the rooms (how to turn off the lights, which went on automatically when you entered the room) but it was all very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Thank you for your review! I am glad that you had such a great stay with us and that you liked the inside as much as the outside! I hope we see you again soon!

Vero Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding. The hotel is easy walking distance to millennium park, navy pier, the art institute and more. Very convenient. The rooms are modern and beautiful. The elevators are slow. The help were all friendly and accommodating. A very nice experience overall. Parking is big city prices.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you had an enjoyable visit with us and that the location was perfect for your needs. I hope that we see you again on your next trip to Chicago!

Twickenham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I have stayed twice at the Radisson Blu for business and both times it was excellent. I stayed in different room types, both were spacious and stylish wonderfull with stunning views across the city. Wifi access was quick and easy. Really enjoyed the bar - great atmosphere and service. Great location as well - just a short walk to Michigan Avenue.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments. I am happy that both of your experiences at the hotel have been positive and perfect for your business needs. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Just came back from wonderful chicago. we loved the hotel and its location. all the staff were extremely helpful and very pleasant. we paid 25 dollars for an upgraded room and weren't sure it was worth the money untl we saw the excellent continental breakfast which included cheeses and yogurt. when the cheese was not available on a particular day, natasha made sure a cheese tray was delivered to our room later that day. what a special treat. in fact the hotel was fulll, but we felt like very special guests and were treated warmly by all. a beautiful hotel winning the award for new building design in 2009.
added treat was the lovely pool, gardens, and running track.
radisson blu hotels are my choice hotels from here on in.
forgot to mention that the rooms abeit a bit small were soundproof and we did not hear any hall way noise or noise from our neighbours. thanks radisson

Room Tip: rooms facing millenium park....great view
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. I could not be happier that all of our team made you feel like a special guest and that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel. I will share your comments with Natasha! I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!