“Nice experience in Chicago !”

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Ranked #21 of 190 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Sydney
“Nice experience in Chicago !”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Beautiful hotel, service, location, amenities.

I travel frequently for business, often only 1 or 2 nights. To find an oasis that allows me to slow down for a brief period is a goldmine. Radisson Blu Chicago was such a really nice respite.

Conveniently located to financial centre, nicely appointed rooms, bathroom and very comfortable bed.

I'll be back !

Rob H

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience! I am honored that you are able to relax and enjoy the hotel even when you are in town for busy work trips! I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Pierre-Louis Giacotto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (801)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York
Reviewed 18 November 2013

As a Club Carlson member, we were awarded a spacious, comfortable room with windows extending across one whole wall and a glimpse of the lake. The membership also brought us access to a lounge with snacks, drinks, and breakfast. A coffee machine, a safe, robes, and all toiletry amenities were provided. The room was very quiet, the bed heavenly, and the room was attractive.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you loved your stay and appreciate your loyalty to Club Carlson hotels! I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Loved our stay at this hotel!!
Pros: quiet rooms, prompt and attentive service, quality draft options at the bar (Filini), the room length "fire place" is a great place to wind down with a drink in the common area, comfortable beds, plenty of plug-in outlets and room lighting,and the game room with two pool tables and comfy chairs.

The only thing we noticed as a con would be the elevators can take awhile to get to your floor, even though the hotel was not very busy either day (or did not appear to be anyway).

The sparkly flooring in the entryway and bathroom is a fun touch, and the lighted makeup mirror next to the sink made getting ready to go out on the town take less time!

Room Tip: Balcony rooms give a great view of the city, park, and lake!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am happy you had such an enjoyable stay and liked your room and view. I am also glad that the amenity floor including the game room was a fun addition to your stay. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!

San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Hotel is relatively new and modern. The property is well done and great or business travel.
The bar/restaurant had very good selection for lite bites if you wanted to work in the lounge area or have a meal inside the hotel. Service level is very high, Allison S at the bar is a star.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review! I could not be happier that you loved your stay or that we were perfect for your business travel needs. I will also share your compliments with Allison. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chicago!

Pennsauken, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Great menu. Surprised how accommodating to gluten free. Second time I have been here. Both times experienced knowledgeable staff whom were attentive and unintrusive. Michael S was my waiter and provided great experience. Food selection wide choices and all fresh and nicely served

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for your review. I am happy that your stay with us was enhanced by your experience at the restaurant. I will be sure to share your compliments with Michael and the team! I hope we have the opporutnity to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Durham NC
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is a gorgeous new hotel designed by Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang. We were delighted by Paula from Poland, who has only been working there three weeks. They are rotating her to different places in the hotel and we saw her everywhere! She was so friendly and we wish her the best in her new job.

Room Tip: Ipad in the room is a nice feature
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you loved your stay with us and that Paula was helpful. I will be sure to share your compliments with her. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed at the Radisson while attending a convention in Chicago. I checked in very easily and the lady at the front desk offered me a late check out of 2 pm the next day to accommodate some extended business I had in the City. My room included an IPAD with free WIFI and a clever bundle of chargers to charge a variety of different type of phones, laptops, etc... What a great idea. i did not need the chargers but a business traveler is crippled if their phone or computer or IPAD goes dead. The room was small but very comfortable and the shower was wonderful. It had an overhead rain shower and a separate shower arm on the wall. The price of the room was reasonable too. Don't valet park though, I did that out of the terrible rush I was in to check in and get to a dinner. It was $61 per day. There is a self park garage attached to the hotel and I should have parked there. That was the only "ouch" of my stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review! I am happy that you had a great stay at the hotel and that you enjoyed the amenities in your room. I would, however, like to apologize that you were not aware of the cost of valet parking. We work closely with their management company to offer competitive rates, but I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this caused. I hope we see you again the next time you return to Chicago!