“Great hotel, great location!”

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Ranked #20 of 189 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
New York City, New York
“Great hotel, great location!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Excellent staff, rooms, and views. If you like non-pretentious modern, this is it. I particularly liked the waterfall stall shower, and the well-lit full length mirrors. Room service food was good, and not unreasonable.

• Stayed March 2014
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you for your review. I can't tell you how happy we are that you loved your experience with us. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago. Thanks again!

Pierre-Louis Giacotto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (790)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed at the Radisson Blu while attending the American College of Healthcare Executives annual Congress meeting last week. It is a beautiful hotel, very clean and modern. The rooms are so nice and no detail was spared. I love the laminate flooring- it really makes the room feel clean. I have some food sensitivities, and the chef was great about accomodating my needs. The location is great- just a couple of blocks off of Michigan Ave- walking distance from many great restaurants, and a short cab ride from many others.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled that your meetings went so well and that you loved your experience at the hotel. I am also glad that you enjoyed the design of your room and that our location was perfect for your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Comstock Park, Michigan
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Spent a weekend here celebrating my 50th! What a wonderful experience! From the doorman, to check-in, to room service - excellent. They really made us feel special. Our room was beautifully appointed, loved the bed and the bathroom! Will definitely stay here again the next time we are in Chicago!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Happy birthday! Thank you for spending your special celebration with us! I am honored that you loved your experience and that our team helped make it even more special. I look forward to welcoming you back!

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I've stayed here twice and the room is perfect!! I love their décor and especially the bathroom, yes the bathroom! I love the sparkly floor tiles in there. I fell in love as soon I walked in this hotel. Their service is great. No complaints, every time a take a trip to Chicago this is the place to stay...:)

Room Tip: When booking a room, balcony is a must!!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for your review! We are honored that you have loved each of your stays, especially the design of the bathroom! I hope that we see you again soon!

Lake Oswego
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The rooms have just what you need and are very efficient. I appreciated the free water bottle in the room too. Very clean and new. The hotel and bar are expensive, but the room is a good value. 15 minute walk to train and close to financial district.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled that you loved your stay and that the location was ideal for your needs. I am also glad that the complimentary bottled water was a great addition for your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back!

Evanston, Illinois
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Everything here is top notch. The staff across the board including front desk, housekeeping, and restaurant were all helpful, cheerful, and made us feel truly welcome. The indoor pool and jacuzzi was heavenly. The room that we had was one with a balcony and was gorgeous. The breakfast was wonderful.

I cannot say enough positive things about this great great great hotel in the heart of Chicago.

A truly lovely stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful comments! I am honored that you loved every aspect of your stay and that you were able to relax in the indoor pool and spa. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Ingleside, Illinois
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Radisson this past weekend, as we were running the Shamrock Shuffle on Sunday morning. We arrived on Saturday about 2 hours prior to "official" check-in. We were greeted by the friendliest doormen and hostess and were promptly given our room.
The room was lovely. It was tastefully decorated with modern tile and hardwood floors. Not only was the room comfortable, but it was exceptionally clean.
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, Fillini. Again, we were greeted by the friendliest of staff. I have nothing but wonderful things to say for our waitress, Ashleigh. She was absolutely fantastic! She was extremely helpful and fun. She explained everything and was so down to earth and easy to strike up a conversation with.
The food, itself, was well done and tasty, however, small in portion.
I ordered a specialty drink from one of the "mixologists". I did not care for the first drink I ordered, so Ashleigh was quick to provide me an alternative, which was really really good!
I have nothing but great things to say about our stay.
The next time we are in the city for any period of time, this will most definitely be my hotel of choice. Thanks to everyone!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you loved your stay at the hotel and experience in Filini. I will be sure to share your compliments with Ashleigh and our team. I hope that we see you again the next time you are in Chicago!