Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
River Hotel(Chicago)
5,092 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor poolbasketball courtmillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centergreat amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I could go on and on about this hotel but I have to honestly say it is the best hotel we have
ever stayed at in the city!! Just pulling up to the hotel we knew this was going to be fabulous!
From the front doorman-front desk-every single staff member went above and beyond for us
making this such a memorable weekend! We took our 6 year old daughter and we were celebrating our anniversary-we got a plate of chocolates and cookies in our room-sparkling water-that was just such a special touch! Our view from the 17th floor was breathtaking-lake and Navy Pier. Business class room-so gorgeous!! I cannot say enough about the Radisson Blu-they made us feel so special and the hotel is breathtaking and again the staff made it a weekend to never forget-cannot wait to book again this summer!! Thank you all!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for 17th floor business class room-awesome view!! And a balcony to boot!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Happy Anniversary! I am honored that you and your family celebrated with us and that you had a great stay! I will certainly share your compliments with our team! I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

From the moment we arrived, we knew this was going to be a great stay. Gorgeous decor was only topped by the terrific staff - from the doorman to the front desk staff, an amazing house technician, right on through to a personal email from the General Manager following our stay. My wife,toddler, and I travel a lot - for business and pleasure, but Blu Aqua stands apart for exceptional friendliness and willingness to help. The rooms, while not large, are quiet,very comfortable, attractive, and kept spotlessly clean. The mattress and pillows were the right degree of support to ensure a good night's sleep.

Any request we had - whether for a microwave for the baby's formula or getting a recalcitrant computer to connect to the free wifi, someone was always in the room ready to help within just a few minutes. We were within easy walking distance to great shopping and restaurants along Michigan Avenue. We especially enjoyed the outdoor walking track around the third floor of the building, We were delighted with our stay, and it will become our new regular when we are in Chicago.

Room Tip: There are optional upgrades for a few dollars more that I wish I would have known about One gives you a larger, corner room with a balcony, or you can get a room on one of the higher floors. The whole hotel is peaceful - you can't go wrong in choosing a room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! We could not be more pleased that you loved your stay with us! I am glad that both you and your wife found the room to be comfortable and ideal for your family. I am also happy to hear that our team made your stay even better! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Everything about this hotel is beautiful. I stayed here overnight to attend a seminar downtown and enjoyed every minute I was there. The bar off the lobby was gorgeous, service was terrific and the drinks and apps were great. The room was very, very comfortable. Lovely bathroom. Ordered room service for breakfast the next morning - something I usually don't do - and it was a fantastic way to start the day. I can't say anything bad - staff was very friendly, surroundings were comfortable and beautiful. Will definitely go back - great place to feel pampered.

Room Tip: Can't remember where my room was, but it was on a higher floor and had a pretty view. No issues with noise, inside or out. Very, very comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you had such a great stay and that you loved your room and view. I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed in this hotel for business and thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff was terrific and very friendly. The rooms were modern, clean, and had a cool feel to them. The only iffy thing was the wifi connection, which I found slow from time to time, but it wasn't enough of an issue to knock down the rating at all. The fitness center was huge and offered everything one would need (including a basketball court!). I would definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Something on a lower flow would help you get in and out easier
1  Thank Greg R
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am thrilled that you loved your stay with us and that you plan to return again soon. I am also glad that the fitness center exceeded your expectations. I would, however, like to apologize that the internet was not connecting properly. We are looking further into this, and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this caused for you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I spent the better part of the day at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel for a work project and my experience with Anita could not have been more positive. She was incredibly attentive to all our needs and made sure we were the visit was enjoyable. The views of Chicago from the room (we worked out of) were incredible- we could see the water as well several other landmarks from our room- a quintessential Chicago experience. I highly recommend checking out the Radisson Blu Aqua on your next trip to the Windy City!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for your review! I am happy that you had such an enjoyable stay and that you plan to return again in the future. I will also share your compliments with Anita. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!