Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$532
US$247
US$231
  • Restaurant
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$209
US$227
US$187
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$263
Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$271
  • Restaurant
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$161
5,093 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor poolbasketball courtmillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centergreat amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

So would I stay here again? Absolutely and cant wait to go back!

Not only does the hotel look amazing from the outside, it is also amazing on the inside. It is also located ideally for all of the attractions and shopping area.

The rooms were spacious and clean, which was representative of the whole hotel – felt very luxurious.

As for the staff, well they where absolutely lovely and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks for all of the extra coffee you had sent to our room.

What I loved about this place were the little things, such as complimentary bottles of water in the room each day and the cleaning staff checking when the best time for them to clean the rooms.

We tried the restaurant a couple of times for breakfast which again was lovely, the only thing to watch out for it the buffet breakfast closes an hour earlier in the week compared to the weekends – this caught us out, but hey the staff sorted us out! But I do think the hotel should keep the buffet open until 11 weekdays as well.

On a final note, we stayed on the outdoor poolside of the hotel, which gave amazing views – and the higher the floor number, the better the reviews.

Right better get saving so I can go for another stay

Room Tip: Get a room on the outdoor poolside of the hotel, which gave amazing views of the river, lake and Navy Pier– and the higher the floor number, the better the reviews.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marc S
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am honored that you had a fantastic stay and that you are already planning a return visit! I will pass along your kind words to our team. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The room was lovely however it was marred by the poor service by "Jamie" at the Front Desk who was rude and short with my daughter and I. He did his job but should definitely not be dealing with the public since he obviously dislikes dealing with people.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda B

Thank you for your review. I apologize that our team was not helpful with your requests and for any frustration you or your daughter experienced. I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back so we can recoup your confidence in us.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I arrived around 1PM and had to wait for my room to get ready but the staff made my wait easy. They held my bag and showed me where I could relax while I waited. I made my way to the bar and grill right off from the lobby and had lunch and a cocktail that was excellent and when I explained to the waitress that I was waiting she told me I could sit at the table as long as I would like. She kept my glass of water full at all times and was extremely courteous the entire time. When I went back to the receptionist about 3PM she informed me that my room was ready. The room was very nice and everything was very clean. Great stay and will stay on my next trip to Chicago!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike H

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and that our team was helpful throughout your arrival process. I will be sure to share your compliments with each of them. I hope that we see you again the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had fun celebrating my promotion as well as my boyfriends promotion. I invited my bff over at the hotel and we swimmed and enjoyed the hot tub, steam room as well as basketball. My boyfriend came over in the morning and we had an amazing sex with the radio playing from my IPhone. I can't wait to visit there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you had a great stay and hope to welcome you back to the hotel during your next trip to Chicago.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Blu Aqua is a rather large hotel, with modern decor. Rooms are large and nicely put together. Due to a rather late arrival I did not do much more than just sleep at the hotel, but the location worked great for getting around to meetings the next morning.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that our location was ideal for all of your meetings throughout the city. I hope that we see you again soon.