“Sunday Funday in Lakeview and Lincoln Park”

Chicago Beer Experience
Book In Advance
More Info
US$62.00*
and up
Sin and Suds Beer Tour in the Loop and South Loop
Ranked #1 of 561 Nightlife in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Chicago Beer Experience Beer Tours offer walkable beer tasting and bar tours in Chicago! We have two neighborhood tours; one in Lakeview & Lincoln Park, and the other in Bucktown & Wicker Park. You'll taste several craft beers, learn about Chicago history from 1833 to the present, and even eat some bacon or a Chicago hot dog! Tours are led by a trained guide, who will weave Chicago history and beer together in a fun, informative way while visiting four establishments, some of which have been around since the days of Prohibition. Perfect for men and women ages 21 to 121, individuals and groups, from bachelor parties to corporate outings, we've got something for everyone.
“Sunday Funday in Lakeview and Lincoln Park”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I surprised my husband with tickets to the Lakeview & Lincoln Park beer tour during our trip to Chicago as he is a beer enthusiast and he absolutely loved it and I don't even drink beer and thought it was an excellent way to spend a portion of our vacation! Nathalie was our fantastic and knowledgable tour guide and provided lots of cool facts about beer, Chicago, Al Capone. There was only one other couple on the tour so it was nice and personal but we would have loved to be in a bit larger group but I guess thats what happens when you pick a beer tour at 1:30 on a Sunday.

Edina, Minnesota
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great Chicago tour”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed the tour and the tastings. Our tour guide Phil did a great job of telling interesting stories about the beers, the companies and also the establishments we visited. Would highly recommend to anyone that enjoys beer and a little Chicago history along the way.
If Phil is your tour guide, you must demand he sings opera for you!!
Well worth the money!

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun beer tour with great guides!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We recently went on the Lakeview/Lincoln Park beer tour. We had an amazing time!!! We had two guides (Lauren and Phil) because Lauren was in training. She did a great job at leading the tour and Phil did a excellent job at adding additional details along the way! The beer tastings were awesome. There was a wide variety of beers offered along the tour. I do not like hoppy beers and still enjoyed about 80% of the beers! The beer and bacon pairing at Paddy Longs was our favorite! Definitely eat before the tour because the amount of bacon/nuts provided is not very much and you will be drinking a lot of beer! Overall, I would definitely recommend this tour to my friends in the Chicagoland area and any tourists visiting the city!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We love the beer experience! Meet new people, drink beer, eat bacon! What can be better then that?!! We went to 4 bars & drank a flight of beers at each one.

1 Thank Lescalderon
Perth, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An AMAZING Chicago experience”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I cannot recommend this tour enough! Had a fabulous time. We visited four different local bars in Wicker Park and were fed twice (hot dog and chicken pot pie). The tour says eat first but I wouldn't go all out for lunch or you won't be able to fit in what they feed you on the tour. We also tried in total 13 different craft beers…all but 2 were local North American beers. Jen our guide had a really in-depth knowledge about all things beer and did a fantastic job of talking to everyone and making us all feel like a part of one group.

Visited June 2014