“Had a Blast Seeing Chicago by Segway Experience”

Segway Experience of Chicago
Ranked #9 of 174 Tours in Chicago
Beautiful Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Had a Blast Seeing Chicago by Segway Experience”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This was my first time back in Chicago in years and thought this would be fun at the suggestion of a friend. My husband and I had taken a Segway tour in San Antonio several years ago and thought 'what the heck!'

We roped in another couple who were both Chicago area natives neither of which had taken a Segway tour before. We had two great tour guides, Andrew and Jonathan, who were both engaging and very knowledgeable about the architecture and history of the city. Our Chicago friends were impressed with the tour and the experience.

We would definitely recommend this as a great way to see a good deal of Chicago. The Segway element made it super fun!

Visited October 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages, with excellent guides !!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

On a recent tour from the Uk with my husband, son and his fiancé,we decided to try the Segway tour. I was a little apprehensive at first as I am 63 and was worried i might not get the hang of it and would spoil the experience for them, but my husband, who had done this a couple of years earlier assured me I would enjoy it. So with trepidation I agreed. The tour was fantastic !!! From the start the guides were patient and the tuition was excellent. Within minutes I was able to move with confidence and looking forward to the tour. We went round all the tourist "must see"parts of the city area, the guides were extremely knowledgable, entertaining and friendly, ensuring our safety at all times, 5 star service !!! Well done, would recommend this to everyone of all ages, give it a go, you will really enjoy it.

Intercourse, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Random, ridiculous, and fun”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I took this tour bought via groupon mostly out of an impulse purchase. I live in chicago, and had seen everything on this tour before. However, the guide was very funny and informative, the segways were actually a really fun way of seeing the city, and we covered an entire days worth of ground in just a few hours. I would do it again

1 Thank ryskalchick
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Segway tours”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We decided to try Segways for the first time and used this company more by chance than anything. But our luck held and we had a thoroughly enjoyable few hours led by our guide Andrew. His method of showing us how to move and control the machines was pitched absolutely right for each individual in the group and had us all up and running after just a few minutes instruction. We then toured down Millennium Park and around Soldier Field, then up to the Art Institute and back to base. A very enjoyable couple of hours. Highly recommended.
Chris & Chris

Sydney, Australia
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 300 helpful votes
“A great way to see a large part of a new city.”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We do love a Segway tour to see a new place. We enjoyed this one too. We got to see a huge part of the waterfront and the skyline. We covered lots of ground and segways are such fun! If there is a Segway tour on offer In a city we are visiting for the first time, we will take it.
Take the family, do some minimal history and enjoy the fun times you will have whizzing around monuments ( not an open top bus in sight!)
Thanks Eric & john.