“Decent”

Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop
Ranked #89 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stay at the Club Quarters due to my company's office is right around the corner. So really its a matter of convenience that I stay here not really because of the amenities. I do like their check-in kiosks and their water bottle stations on each floor by the elevator. The rooms and bathrooms are a bit stale on decor.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here with my sister while in Chicago. We booked online on hotels.com and it wasn't mentioned that most of the rooms have one single bed. When we arrived we ended up getting one double bed so we asked the front desk to switch us to two beds. We ended up in a room with two single beds which was fine for us. I found the beds really comfortable and the room had everything we needed except an iron and ironing board. It would have been nice to have that available in the room instead of having to call down for them to be brought up.

The hotel is downtown and walking distance to anything you need. There is an Elephant and Castle pub right next door which we found convenient.

Overall I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hard to find a decent hotel in such a good location at an amazing price for Chicago. Rooms are pretty clean but not the most pleasant compared to other downtown Chicago hotels.

So, if you're not planning on spending a lot of time in your room, or don't care much for room aesthetics, this is a great spot to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was happy with the price, the position and the room of the Club Quarters in Philadelphia, that is why I picked up this one too, which also received good reviews. But let's start with the so and so things, first I wonder if these were two hotels that were put together, the elevators are kind of weird and to the get to your room it is like walking in a labyrinth ... the TV is small and kind of far from the bed, there is no fridge in the room, the rooms are too close to one another and they make too much noise when shutting down. Having said that I still give this place a good rate, because of the position and above all because the room and the bathroom are clean, the bed comfortable, linen decent, the room is spacious enough, you can plug in as many phones, laptops, etc... and the price compared to the other hotels in the area is one of the cheapest

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank onofvv
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel is locate in the very central downtown area.
I could get everything there.
Hotel room and service are pretty good.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank kazyuk
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I just spoke with Nick at the front desk of this hotel and he was a tremendous help getting information for me so I can send a special birthday wish to my daughter staying with them. I just placed my order to be delivered and Nick said he would personally handle the delivery for me.
Nick thank you so much for your help, you went way above and beyond helping me to make my daughter's birthday special since she is in Chicago and I am in Pennsylvania and could not be there to celebrate with her!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone, being they hire well qualified personnel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is just an OK type hotel with no major complaints or wow factors. Well located centrally close to the Arts Centre, this hotel is surrounded by restaurants and shops. The room was just good sized clean and comfortable. Other amenities available in this hotel were free laundry, water dispensers on every floor and ice machine. Free WI-fi is available as in many similar hotels. Also, self check in is available for business travelers.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo