“some days in Chicago”

Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop
Ranked #92 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed 25 June 2014

the hotel has a very good location. There is a parking lot near. We can take the public bike because there are two stations close. The rooms are very good, not so big, but very good. The service is fine and the restaurant is very good because the hotel can use and the public in general. They have the checkout process in the system that the guest can do by themselves. They have internet acess and i strongly recomend the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,827)

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed for 3 nights for business and Jay and all of the staff were very friendly, helpful and went out of their way to assist with my request. I will definatly stay at Club Quarters the next time I visit Chicago for business or pleasure.

Good job to all:)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for the first time. We were greeted by a really welcoming service manager named Carlos Jackson. Carlos gave us a tour and continuously made sure we were comfortable and enjoying our stay. Thanks to him and this greatly accommodating hotel, we will be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Okay, so, I know a lot of people like swank, but this place isn't it. From what I understand, they cater to young business travelers. Their prices are very good and their location is convenient to the sights downtown, if you are willing to hoof it. We are 30 and in good health, so, the walking distance was fine for us.

The room was small, but we were in Chicago to visit family and drink alcohol - we don't need all the frills. The sheets were crisp, clean. The TV was not from the 1990s. We really appreciated it being in a quiet area and quiet hotel. I didn't see or hear any children running around bouncing on walls.

Check-in is fast, easy. If you are new to Chicago, this may not be the ideal location. Parking is cheap, for Chicago.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed in a suite (room 446), and the fridge and microwave were very handy. The room is a bit crowded with three adults, that was minor. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable, they were able top provide us with any information we requested. The purified water dispenser on the floors, and bottles to fill up was a very unique and handy extra. The Elephant & Castle restaurant attached to the hotel had a great selection of both food an drink on their menu which was very handy at the end of our day. The CTA Elevated trains were only a 5 minute walk away, and the Blue line provided us transportation to O'Hare when we completed our 3 night stay. The location is very safe and we felt comfortable walking at all hours of the day and evening as the hotel is well located in the downtown area, and we were able to make our way to all parts of the city center by foot or the train system. For a hotel with such a great location, the cost of the room was very reasonable, and when I return to the city, this hotel will be my first choice of the place to stay.

Room Tip: Apparently a standard room is quite small, so an upgrade to the one room suite is well worth the ext...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wallysaskatoon
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed at Club Quarters for 10 days, June 6 - June 16, 2014. Part of the trip was with a group tour (5 days) and the other 5 days I was with a roommate on our own. I had a very enjoyable time at the hotel. In particular I found two guest service managers extremely helpful: Deshawn Murry and Devon Steenbarger. Any problems or issues I had (personal and technical) were quickly and effectively resolved by them. Although the room was small, my roommate and I were easily able to store all our clothing. The beds were comfortable. Most important, the location is excellent. We could easily walk to the Miracle Mile, shop and go to the theater on State Street and look down and see the beautiful Chicago River from our window. I highly recommend this hotel based on customer service, location and value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The staff was super nice and helpful. The location of this hotel is great too. It was our first time in Chicago and we had an awesome experience. It's only a couple blocks walk from the blue subway line as well as the bus stop. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends