“Inconsistent food quality and customer service”

Wingstop - The Wing Experts
Ranked #3,206 of 9,675 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Chicago, Illinois
“Inconsistent food quality and customer service”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is a really well-located place to grab a few wings and head for Millennium Park for an open-air summer concert, so we've done that many times. We have had great customer service and some really bad experiences too. This place is crowded in summer and sometimes they just oversalt everything when they are busy.

Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Good location and good wings...”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I'm not going to get crazy about critiquing wings so I'd say go here if you want fresh chicken wings with a lot of flavor choices. They make these to order so be prepared to wait at least 20 minutes. They have a fun soda machine here that lets you create like 100 different types of soda combinations. Always filled with local college kids--but unfortunately no beer or other alcoholic drinks.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank J A
Toronto, Canada
“Great food, great price”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

As the title says, great food for a really great price. Staff could use a courtesy refresher, but speed of service is fast and you can even order online for pickup.

Visited August 2013
Pleasant Hill, California, United States
“IM GONNA THROW A BABY!!!! BECAUSE THIS IS A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I ordered miles and original hot and this is a piece of crap.... and the smell is like rotten cheese or something..... I am gonna throw a baby because this is a piece of crap! But if any likes this, I don't mind, but my opinion is, this is CRAP!

Visited July 2013
London, Canada
“Decent Wings”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Our hotel was right down the street, was about 11pm and I was starving so strolled over to Wingstop after a Cubs game, when I walked in to order she told me they closed but asked if it was just wings I wanted, I said yes and the cook agreed to make my order still which was very kind considering they were closing up. Got a combo, something like a pound of wings, with fries and a pop was about $11. Wings were decent size, the sauce was good, different mild sauce than what I am used to, but overall I can't complain, food was ok

• Visited June 2013