W Chicago - City Center
JW Marriott Chicago(Chicago)
  • Pool
  • Pool
2,667 results
All reviewseden bernalw insiderbliss productsspectacular roomthe financial districtwillis towerthe loopconcierge serviceupgraded roombusiness tripart instituterooms are smallfew blocksmillennium parkipolobbyhernan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed here for a weekend trip in fall '13. Everything you would expect from a W hotel - solid value, good service, good location, cool rooms. Nothing out of the ordinary (if you know the brand), but that's a good thing!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
WCCsv, Executive Office at W Chicago - City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Hello and thank you kindly for your review.

We value your loyalty to W Hotels of Chicago ...thank you please come escape with us again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Just want to thank and recognize the fantastic staff of the W at City Center in Chicago this past weekend . They were all very polite, responsive and helpful all weekend long. I highly recommend the W City Center as a destination when staying in downtown Chicago.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our first time in Chicago. Stayed at the W city center. Couldn't have been better. Eden the concierge was there right on the spot assisting us with great recommendations for dining, events, sites and theatre.

Room Tip: If you are Starwood gold they will upgrade you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
WCCsv, Executive Office at W Chicago - City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hello and thank you for the review!

We look forward to having you escape with us again very soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed 4 July 2014

... Exceptional staff.

Our company had dozens of people stay multiple nights recently at the W Hotel City Center and while the hotel itself is spacious and impressive - in a sort of old style yet modern way - it's the staff who are the main ingredient.

Specifically, Israel and Emmiko (W Hotel ambassadors) were tremendously helpful.
Oftentimes it is the people who can make the difference from "good" to "great" - and these two people helped me out when I really needed it - with baggage storage, directions, and Emmiko even gave me her own train ticket to get to O'Hare. Wow.

Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello!

Thank you kindly for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2014

A trip to my favorite city and a stay in my abortive chicago hotel.. Sounds like a good time. I always choose this hotel because of its prime location in the loop and the polished and personal service.

Even for the high standard of the w hotel, they truly outdid themselves. From checkin to check out, the stay was perfect. Early arrival- no problem- and an upgrade for my birthday! A great start. Fatima greeted me with a warm smile and a genuine happy birthday. Both she and Eden at the concierge desk made me feel at home. Eden promptly made reservations for me and went out of her way to make me welcome.

Lauren in the bar made me a delicious Martini - she is a genius! She and justin produce some of the finest beverages!

The room was perfect- and Fatima checked in with me to ensure all was perfect- and the birthday note was a nice touch!
As far as hotel choices go, I'll never look beyond this hotel. The team ensured I had a wonderful birthday. Starwood should be proud!

• Stayed: July 2014