1) The walls are a bit thin so you do hear noises here and there, but in general the hotel is great and provides easy access to Chicago. Bonus - it is practically across the street from the El stop.
2) Above and Beyond Service:
I thought I may have left my computer power cord in the room when I checked out on a Sunday.
I called on Tuesday to see if it had turned up from housekeeping. I spoke with Omar Pereda at the hotel. He told me he had the power cord, asked how soon I needed it and then waived the FedEx fee for sending it back to me. Omar was very helpful and is a perfect example of the great service that draws me to Starwood hotels, and W hotels in particular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We've got the scoop on where to be and who to see in the Windy City. You're invited to step behind the scenes of the glittering lights of downtown Chicago. W Chicago - City Center is nestled in the middle of Chicago's vibrant cultural attractions and is steps from the Willis Tower, the Chicago Art Institute, music at Millennium Park, Block 37, State Street shopping and the Chicago Theatre District. Blown away by the Windy City? So are we. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Chicago - City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Chicago - City Hotel Chicago
- w Chicago City Center
- w Hotel Chicago
- w Hotels Chicago