Walk everywhere- 1.5 block to Mag mile, about 5 blocks to Navy Pier/ Ohio St beach, several blocks to walk to Millenium park and State Street Macy's.
My 3 kids loved the breakfast- waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, muffins, donuts, juice, coffee.
We stayed in king suite, sleeper sofa and roll away bed just fit in room with moving the coffee table and end table out. Plenty room, but not that we stayed in room much.
For car, ramp will cost $45 / day while valet was $55/ day and worth it for us as we drove car to Field museum and Science and industry museum.
Best for location and breakfast.response
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Marriott Flagship Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago downtown hotel. Our unique, contemporary hotel features 15 stories, located in the heart of the Magnificent Mile, with 185 guestrooms and suites. We are friendly, fun, but yet down to business. We provide a comfortable, affordable oasis in Chicago’s Downtown. All rooms include breakfast and high speed Wi-Fi Internet. We are one of the closest hotels to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chicago Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Fairfield Inn Chicago
- Fairfield Chicago
- Chicago Fairfield Inn