“very good”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chicago
Manilow Suites at 215 West
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

it was a very nice trip with manilow.
The room is very clean. And enviroment is very quiet.
it is in downtown, so near to shopping and having food.
highly recommanded.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed at 215 West for 1 month and couldn't have been more satisfied. The furniture was updated and spotless and the apartment itself was immaculate. Having the once a week cleaning service was also a luxurious treat! The staff was delightful and helpful with every question I had. The restaurant recommendations were also very helpful.

Would absolutely recommend to anyone with the need for corporate housing in Chicago!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cristina M
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed at 215 West for about 2 months while relocating for work. From the first contact with my Manilow representative, I got a feeling of experience and professionalism, and this continued throughout my stay.

They know what they're doing, and they make the process very smooth. Everything just works.

The apartment itself was a delight. Tastefully decorated, and well appointed with high quality fixtures, it was everything I could ask for. One thing I appreciated in particular were all of the "tutorial" binders they left for me, which covered item ranging from accessing voicemail on the phone to connecting to the wifi router.

I would definitely recommend Manilow Suites to anyone traveling to Chicago.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I highly recommend Manilow Suites! We stayed in one of the junior one bedroom apartments and had an excellent experience. I did quite a bit of research before we relocated to Chicago and would like to review the key things that I was concerned about:

- Is the apartment clean and modern? YES. I am really picky about cleanliness and I was so impressed. I couldn't tell that anyone had ever stayed in the apartment. It was in great condition when I checked in and the weekly cleaner does a great job. There are extra blankets in the room, hangers in the closets, and iron and ironing board. Everything you need.
- Is it loud in 215 West? NO. I was worried that I was going to hear noise from the surrounding apartments but never did. The residents are very respectful and the staff in the building are helpful and friendly.
- Will 215 West respond when I have a request or issue? YES. I asked for a few things that weren't standard in the apartment and the staff were responsive and helpful.
- I know the building has amenities but will I really use them? YES. The gym isn't huge for the size of the building but it was never very busy which was nice. All of the common areas are clean and well maintained. I used the business center too for internet access and to print some documents and it was all easy to use.

This is a great apartment building and Manilow Suites provides excellent service. I cannot recommend it enough!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I stayed at 215 West for two months during a corporate relocation and that was the first time living in corporate housing so I didn't know what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised! The room was immaculate and the furnishings were like new. The floorplan was very comfortable and made me feel at home. The kitchen was well stocked with everything I needed (except food, of course!) and it was great to have a washer and dryer in the room! The amenities were excellent and they had various activities planned for the residents (Happy Hours, Movie Nights, Pool Parties, etc.) which allowed everyone to mingle and get to know their neighbors a bit more! The housekeeping staff was awesome and did a great job! And the front door staff couldn't have been nicer and more welcoming! The location is fantastic - near the Blue Line to O'Hare Airport, the "L" train to anywhere downtown, and walking distance to just about everywhere else! And with restaurants, CVS, and other stores within a block or two, everything was very local! Unfortunately I did not have a high floor or much of a view, but I did have a view of the pool area. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to Chicago for any extended stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed with Manilow Suites at 215 WEST on Washington as temporary housing when moving to Chicago. The place was great...more than I could imagine with great amentities staying downtown! All the staff was great too! I would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: Personally, I would recommend a high floor to see the excellent city sights!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was in Chicago for some recreational classes and I needed a place to stay for a little under 3 months. Being overseas, I couldn't see the place in person so I just went off with trusting the pictures. 215 West is everything I was looking for and more. I am so glad I found the place. Everybody was so helpful and friendly and I felt immediately at ease. Everything is walking distance from the apartment building and the trains are close by which makes traveling farther convenient. There is also no problem with cabs. It's a safe neighborhood so I was never afraid especially being alone overseas. The people in the apartment building itself are all very friendly as well and it's easy to make friends and meet new people. I liked that I felt at home even when I was far from home. They tried to accommodate me and my needs were all met. I had to leave back home earlier due to the fact that my classes finished earlier than planned and it was no problem to make that arrangement as well. I highly recommend staying with them if you're seeking a place where you just want to relax and not worry about anything.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo