“Great food and service”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clark St.
Transit: Merchandise Mart Brown Line Grand Red Line
Description: Paris Club Bistro & Bar serves classic French cuisine in the heart of downtown Chicago. Plush leather booths, rich wood paneling and antique brass create an intimate dining room reminiscent of Paris' most iconic bistros. At the main bar, an extensive cocktail program offers timeless aperitifs and digestifs crafted with French ingredients. In the kitchen, Chef Partner Doug Psaltis has channeled the roots of his early career with Chef Alain Ducasse to create a menu of celebrated classics like Hand-cut Steak Tartare, French Onion Soup, Chateaubriand and Dover Sole Meuniere. It is time to rediscover Paris.
Northbrook, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Fantastic entrees and appetizers. Someone in our party had food allergies, and they provided alternate menu items that were delicious. Highly, highly recommended.

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Ottawa, Illinois
“Great ambience, good food, poor service.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I wanted to really like this place. However I found it cold and unwelcoming. The food was good but nothing "wow". We were celebrating a birthday and mentioned that upon our reservation. It was not acknowledged what so ever. We didn't make a big deal but chalked it lack of attention to detail. Felt completely rushed the whole time during our meal. I think we will skip the Paris club next time we are in the big city and try another restaurant instead.

• Visited October 2013
Roseland, New Jersey
“Happenning French Styled Bistro”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Big bar with big vibe. Large dining room with essentialy Parisienne bistro menu by the Lettuce Entertain You Group. Well executed food like short ribs, frites, etc. Pretty noisy, so if you like a crowd, no problem. If you are looking for a quiet place to talk, etc, this isnt it. Good service.

• Visited September 2013
Chicago
“LOL”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Everyone is always having parties here. That's cool. I go and I always have fun. But we should rename it Schaumburg Club so that the name is more representative of the clientele.

Visited September 2013
CHICAGO
“On the fence. Food was.on point. Atmosphere skeezy!!!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

If your looking for somewhere trendy and pretentious or to meet somebody, go to Paris Club. I now laugh and send people to Paris Club if theyre looking for professsionals. Lots of older skeezy men, gorgous basically flawless much younger women. Not sure if theyre were really hookers or ridiculously hot young women throwing themselves at potential sugar daddies... Anyway... Friend bailed on me last minute but I really wantwd to check it out for myself so i went alone. Upon arriving decent crowd but not overly busy on Wednesday night. Not even greeted or acknowlwdged by unenthusiastic hostesses, though there were 3. Guess I was attractive enough or dressed scanky enough to be acknowledged? Finally when i asked one hostess said I can sit anywhere in the bar that was free. Food was really food, great portions. I had a. New York strip steak, with a wine my waitress suggested. Blueberry dessert with icecream was phenomenal!!! Too bad with skeezy men assuming a woman doesnt want to dine alone ruined my dinner. Witnessed married man next to me make a show of taking his wedding ring off because tonight he was single. Eeeewwww. By time i left place was packed and I couldn't find waitress fast enough to get my check.

• Visited October 2012