“Not all that...”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Not all that...”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

The service was somewhat rude and it didn't even taste that good :/ very disappointed because it looked so promising.... I was hoping they had good value to make up for it, but alas.... had caramels and friends had chocolate covered strawberries.... we saw a gharadelli chocolate down the way, wish we would have waited for that instead.

Visited August 2013

Lebanon, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The first time I went to Fannie May I was amazed! The service was awesome and the ice cream was some of the best I ever tasted. That is what brought me back another night. The next night I came in there were two people working. One young man who looked like he was still a bit in training. The young woman was filling chocolate boxes. There were several of us wandering around and the young woman never even looked up. She just kept directing the young man who looked a bit stressed as the store was a bit busy. I wanted the ice cream I had before - I stood at the counter and no one helped me. I wandered around to the other desk to see if anyone could help me and there were several customers the young man was trying to help while the woman just kept stuffing the boxes of chocolates. No one looked at me or spoke to me. I was in the store for more than 10 minutes - so I decided to leave without my ice cream. Too bad - the first experience during the day was fantastic - but I my night experience was awful.

Visited August 2013
Simsbury, Connecticut
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Yum!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This was a stop on our Tastebud Food Tour and at first I wasn't sure why we stopped there but after sampling some of the wonderful chocolate I am very glad we did.

This Chicago based company produces some very good chocolate. Tried the pixie (think turtle) and it was delicious. Also had some Norman Love hand painted chocolates. Some of the best candy I have ever eaten. And I have eaten a lot of candy.

Definitely worth the money.

Visited July 2013
Cedar Grove, New Jersey
“Best carmel ever!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I have been eating Fannie May candy for years. How wonderful to have a store in the heart of Chicago! Truly home made candy not to be missed.

Visited July 2013
Colorado
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Adorable and delicious candy shop”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I stopped here right before Easter and stocked up on some really cute Easter basket candy. I also tried a couple truffle samples and they were really good. I did not try the ice cream. They have a really large selection of nice chocolate. Highly recommend for gifts.

Visited March 2013