Lovely, calm, clean, efficient hotel great to stay at. Large well furnished room, very quiet and comfortable, bathroom well fitted, towels in good supply, shampoo/shower gel etc., great. Maid service good, one exception in six nights so not a problem. Great location just a couple of blocks off the Magnificent Mile so a little quieter location but near enough to be shopping within minutes! All the staff were helpful and could point you in the right direction for restaurants, shops etc. I would recommend this to anybody, even the beds were comfortable and the air-con worked well. A good place for leisure, business and weddings/parties. Restaurant food was good too. Only downside taxi to and from O’Hare not the hotel’s fault and I don’t know if the hotel has limo service but even if it cost a little more than a cab well worth it at least you know you will get there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel