The Sofitel it located just blocks from the best shopping, food and attractions that Chicago has to offer. Upon arrival, you are met by the bellman, and in my case, with an umbrella. Doors were consistently opened for me and the hotel atmosphere is definitely modern Euro-chic. My checkin was flawless and speedy and I found my room to be very comfortable with both a shower and tub available. I has an exquisite view of the city and found city noise to be minimal even though we are just blocks from a large fire station. I enjoyed the turndown service, free wireless Internet and complimentary bottle of Evian every night. I have no complaints except to mention that all these amenities come with an expected price. Nice property with extremely attentive staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel