Our kitchen flooded and the crew were dismantlng our floor,cabinets, and counter tops. We escaped into Chicago (short distance) and chose the Sofitel to soothe our jangled nerves...and it was a.perfect choice!
From the time we checked in until the time we checked out (just over night), we enjoyed the wonderful opportunity to forget about the mess back home. people smiled, were helpful and accommodating, and our lovely Sunday morning breakfast in the hotel restaurant was just what we needed to steel ourselves for the return home to our chaotic mess, refreshed and ready for round two.
P.S. really felt taken care of with the Sunday morning newspaper delivery to be read in the gloriously inviting bathtub! .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel