The bathrooms are huge with a full tub with french bath and a seperate shower stall. They do not have tea/ coffee makers in room, I had to call down and ask for a tea kettle ( I had emailed them previous to my stay and requested one with my reservation number), but it was brought in about 5 minutes. They were super attentive to any requests I made. The minibar in room is super small. The hotel has a great location and Trader Joes is 4 blocks directly south of hotel. I walked everywhere downtown. The rooms are actually quiet- better than average sound muffling in hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel