Really excellent hotel - great service, specious and clean rooms with an amazing view.
I stayed there on a business trip around Christmas season loved the spiced tea served in the lobby and beautiful Christmas decoration & atmosphere. I had blueberry pancakes for breakfast which were delicious.
I cant comment on a "value for money" though as i didnt pay for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel