Stayed here with my husband for a night. Everything is great - the staff, the room and the service. Our room was impeccable and had a view of the Hancock. The bathroom was luxurious with high quality products. But the best part is the location and its proximity to Michigan Avenue. This is in the heart of Chicago - close to gold coast restaurants, rooftop bars, clubs, michigan ave shopping, touristy areas, coffee shops, walgreens, water tower place, grocery stores, L train, metro and cabs. I ordered breakfast in the room and the food was good.
Had a great time. Will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel