We visited Sofitel Chicago Water Tower. The hotel is relatively new. It's clean and beautiful. The location is great, too! The most important thing is, they know how to take care of their guests. Unlike some other hotels who charge pet fees as high as $100 (such as Marriott), Sofitel only want us to deposit $200, which is totally refundable if no damage upon check out. Also, the window shade in our room was stuck and couldn't move up, they sent someone to fix it immediately. In addition, the day before our leaving day, we asked whether they can provide us late checkout. They extend it to 2 p.m. without any hassle! I would recommend it to my friends in the future. Really, this hotel got evverything a traveler can ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel