As expected in a hotel of this rating we had a very comfortable stay. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. The beds are comfortable with super pillows and excellent linens.
Excellent bathroom with great towels toiletries and bathrobes.
The minibar is automated so it is not possible to remove items without charge but on request they provided a small 'fridge' at no additional charge.
Tea and coffee freely available at the bar until 1030am.
Convenience store and restaurants within immediate vicinity as well as the major stores of the magnificent mile.
Efficient and friendly service from all staff encountered
Hotel is situated north of the loop, very close to the Hancock Tower, the hop on hop off bus and the subway.
I would certainly is this hotel and train again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel