We have discovered Chicago after a long trip across America. We booked at Sofitel without knowing where it was in town. Finally it was a good choice as it is very central, 2 mn walk to Michigan avenue, and easy to get on the right road to the airport on final day. Sofitel is Sofitel = quality.
End of July may not be the best period to get a good deal but it was worth paying for quality and location. Public Parking next door at 45$/ day. Bed was too soft for me but my wife enjoyed it so...
Staff at the counter was nice and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel