My wife and I stayed over for one night on a Friday. We had a great room (Prestige Suite). Rooms are very modern and clean. The bed is a pillow top mattress and it is very comfortable.Room service breakfast was delicious, we had eggs and potatoes, arrived hot and fast.
We hung out at the lobby outdoor bar for a while at night, it was a great scene..
Staff was very accommodating and seemed to care about their guests..
We are actually coming back the following weekend for another overnight we liked it so much!
Thank you Sofitel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel