“This place is heaven”
Review of Adagio Teas

Adagio Teas
Ranked #5 of 281 Shopping in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Adagio Teas State Street: A sensory playground of superior loose-leaf teas. Located in Chicago. Sample any tea in our vast collection. Explore novel varieties and discover new favorites. Offering knowledgeable staff, top-notch tea, and a low-pressure shopping environment, we'd love to help guide your tea journey, at Adagio Teas State Street. Book a tasting event for yourself or with friends and learn about what sets us and our teas apart. We buy our loose-leaf tea directly from the farmers who grow them, ensuring the ultimate experience in flavor and freshness. Create custom blends of teas and inclusions (fruits, flowers and herbs) to find a flavor that's uniquely yours. Want to drink and run? Enjoy tea-to-go. Available hot or iced, but always brewed fresh. Let us make your favorite or help you discover something new. Either way, we guarantee your enjoyment of fresh leaves, perfectly prepared. Come and let us share with you our passion for tea!
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Awesome and the lady who helped was very informative. The tea is amazing and she even made some for me to try. I love this place.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This lovely shop is an island of serenity in a bustling city. On our visit the shop clerk was very informative and helpful without hovering or being pushy.

The layout is very logical and there's a great selection of teas and accessories. I am completely thrilled with the Aladdin tea travel mug with the built-in infuser (it is dishwasher and microwave safe!) and have been using it almost every day since I purchased it.

This place is on my list when I go back into the city for Christmas shopping.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

On a whim, we popped into Adagio Tea and found it to be tea heaven, even better than Teavana (GASP)! Not only were there a ton of varieties, they were organized AND all available in both tea bags and loose leaf. Reasonable prices were also a strong point of this store. The employee was helpful but not overbearing, and he pointed us in the right direction as to what we wanted to buy. We were super satisfied with our purchase, and even though we do not live in Chicago we will be ordering more tea online in the future! What a great place!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Took a trip to Chicago and stumbled upon Adagio teas and dropped in for a look. There were 100s of tea varieties handily categorised and various tea accessories. The lady in the shop gave me a sample and once I'd whittled down my choice to a few teas she brewed a few up for me in mini teapots. Delightful experience and teas available for all budgets.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Received a gift certificate from my son on Mother's day. We visited the Chicago store and I was very impressed. The store was laid out attractively and there was a large variety of selections. You can taste the teas before purchasing and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. The tea specialist was especially engaging and knowledgeable. You can also earn points for future purchases. Go and check them out, you'll be pleasantly surprised!