2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$200
Hotels.comUS$200
FindHotelUS$200
Orbitz.comUS$200
1,272 results
All reviews cumberland station park and fly airport shuttle front desk shuttle service o hare an early morning flight parking garage rooms are large per night mini fridge fitness center starbucks downtown ord lobby rosemont
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Great airport property. Not far from O'Hare airport so super convenient. The staff are excellent and the property beautiful. They have an airport shuttle for those who do not have a car for the stay.

The rooms are comfortable and modern. I got a great nights sleep which was nice after a long day. I ate dinner on property so no need to leave to find food. excellent meal and good service. I will be back here in a couple months for sure.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Charles1019
Reviewed 7 September 2019

I really loved the drinks at the bar here! Milena made the best margaritas for us and the service she provided was above and beyond! I have always been someone that loved to fill my day with exquisite experiences and I've got to say, her attentiveness, smiles and attention to detail when taking care of my friend and I definitely enhanced our experience and catch up time.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Exploration821953
Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

I first stayed here last fall when starting a new job due to the close proximity to my office and the airport. The rooms are nice and clean with your standard amenities, but the welcoming staff at the bar have made this my go-to hotel for my business trips here. Traveling alone, they immediately made me feel at home and started a conversation. Milena has always been amazing and knows my drink/food order before I’ve even sat down. She greats me by name and we catch up like old friends each time I’m in town. Definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

Milena makes a business trip feel like home. She is the best. I wish all BonVoy people were more like her! She truly cares about her customers. I’ve known her for years and wish she could be cloned. The Renaissance management should be very thankful!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2019

What a beautiful room-.........felt like home.
I had one of the best fish and chip meals ever at the hotel restaurant bar: Excellent chef.
My favorite experience was the amazing service given to me by Milana(sp?), as the bartender: she went above and beyond her call of duty. She reached out to me and made sure I was comfortable and provided anything I needed. I observed her being caring and thoughtful to the other customers throughout my meal.
Milana deserves the best compliment of all during my stay-she made my trip a memorable experience.
Thank you Milana for being the best bartender ever! Your caring and thoughtfulness was the highlight of my trip!!!!

2  Thank Mary P