“Great hang out idea”

Bottle & Bottega Lakeview
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Uncork your creativity with Bottle & Bottega—Chicago’s first BYOB WINE & ART party studio. Combining hands-on art instruction with a BYOB (bring your own bottle) concept, Bottle & Bottega offers a fun, unique alternative to a typical night out with friends, corporate groups, and special events. With each sip, even the most artistically challenged can release their inner artiste and take home a self-made masterpiece! Register for a public art party or host a private or corporate event off-site or at our 2900 N. Lincoln studio. Create a masterpiece. Make a friend. Have a blast! *bot·te·ga [boh-tey-guh]: the studio of a master artist, in which students learn by participating in the work.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I was looking for something unique to do with my girlfriend, we like to try new things and thanks to my best friend I found what I was looking for with Bottle & Bottega! If you're in Chicago, in or near Downtown Chicago...try this place out where you get to bring wine and have a good time doing ART! Yes, with an instructor you can have an original art on canvas that you can call your own.

This is great to do with your significant other or with a group of friends, as we were leaving, they had a bridal party doing their own thing.

Great instructions, friendly staff, great location...overall an awesome experience!

(We went to the South Loop location: 1231 South Michigan)

There are newer reviews for Bottle & Bottega Lakeview