“I would stay again”

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop
Ranked #94 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Can't really say anything bad about the hotel. It was clean and nice. I would suggest you park in the lot directly across the street and it will save you $16.00 a day. It is a good walk away from downtown, but busses going both ways stop right across the street from the hotel, so it is no big deal. I did wish the hotel had queen beds, a pool and had the bathroom sink area outside of the bathroom with the tub and toilet. That makes it so much easier when there is a family of four. There is a Domincks right across the street where you can get your CTA passes, a fresh salad or donuts, beer and wine, fresh friut, toileteries, batteries, etc. I would have no reservation staying again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
rsheltonChicago, Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2011

Dear TinTexas,

I would like take this opportunity to thank you very much for taking the time to offer your compliments regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro.

It is our goal to always provide exceptional service to every guest. Based on your feedback, we are ecstatic that you "would stay again". We would love to have you.

We value your loyalty and always will look for you to provide us with honest feedback about the service you receive at our hotel. Please be assured that I will share your comments with our team members at the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro so they can enjoy.

Whenever your travels bring you back to Chicago in the future, we asked that you extend the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro another opportunity to provide you with the level of service you have come to expect from our brand. If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly at (312) 829-5000, ext 2038.

Ronald L. Shelton II, MBA CHA

Reviewed 21 June 2011

Everyone was so nice and helpful. Beautiful rooms, very clean and such a nice place to be.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
rsheltonChicago, Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2011

Dear SamRyanHooch1,

It is our goal to always provide exceptional service to every guest. Based on your feedback, we are ecstatic that you "Loved It".

Ronald L. Shelton II, MBA CHA
Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro
This response is the subjective opinion of the management

Reviewed 16 June 2011

We had stayed at the Metro for a family members wedding. They were very accommodating to our large group and special requests for certain rooms. The hotel is well maintained. Our room was clean and the size of an average hotel room. The restaurant was decently priced and had a good brunch.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
rsheltonChicago, Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2011

Dear AbbyLynn84,

It is our goal to always provide exceptional service to every guest. Based on your feedback, it appears that we were "Good for the Occasion."

Reviewed 16 June 2011

I went the beginning of May and the hotel was going under some renovations. The room was very nice. The beds were very comfortable and I loved how close to downtown the hotel was. I had a great view of the city.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo

Dear aroxyfreak,

I would like take this opportunity to thank you very much for taking the time to offer your compliments regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro and branding us as a Great Hotel.

It is our goal to always provide exceptional service to every guest. Based on your feedback, it appears that we did just that during your stay with us.

Aroxyfreak, we value your loyalty and always will look for you to provide us with honest feedback about the service you receive at our hotel. Please be assured that I will share your comments with our team members at the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro so they can enjoy.

Reviewed 29 May 2011

Clean room, modern room, average size. Nice clean modern bathroom. Only problems were (1) no hot water for an 11 a.m. shower and (2) climate control unit in room did not respond to changes. Overall, would stay here again if I could get a good rate.

• Stayed: May 2011
rsheltonChicago, Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2011

Dear Chaznsf:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for sharing your comments about the water temperature in the hotel as well as your room temperature following your recent stay with us.

It is our goal to provide exceptional service to every guest, unfortunately it appears that we did not totally achieve that during your stay. We also would like to thank you for providing the positive insight about our hotel as well. I have reviewed your comments and I will share them with our General Manager as well as our hotel team. With the information received we can ensure this experience will not occur with you or other guests in the future.

We value the loyalty of our all of our guests and always look to them to provide us with honest feedback.

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly at (312) 829-5000, ext 2038.

Reviewed 24 May 2011

This is my 2nd visit to the Crowne and I love it here. From the warm greeting at the desk to the interactions throughout the place. Rooms are clean and well maintained.
thanks.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
rsheltonChicago, Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2011

Dear JMcVeigh,

Reviewed 24 May 2011

Friend's flight was delayed on Sunday May 22nd due to bad weather. The staff at the Crowne were excellent, Eric was the front desk manager and in a very short time was able to accommodate my friends with an excellent rate and even allowed them some additional time to check out in the morning. All this was done with a very short time spent on the telephone. Thank you Eric and the Night audit worker, you helped to take the stress out of travel delay.

Room Tip: Phone ahead with your anticipated needs it helps..
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Dear einnejjja,

We value your loyalty and always will look for you to provide us with honest feedback about the service you receive at our hotel. Please be assured that we shared your comments with Eric and our Night Audit staff so they can enjoy.