Urban Holiday Lofts
  • Spa
North Hotel(Chicago)
  • Breakfast included
1,046 results
All reviewscommon roomwicker parkblue linedamen stationshared bathroomcool neighborhoodtop bunkgreat locationbunk bedsno elevatorrestaurants and shopsfree breakfastbring earplugsplace to stayo'hare airportcommon areasenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I went to Chicago for a QUEEN concert. This was a very nice Hostel. The entire staff was extremely helpful. They were very Accommodating. Place was clean, and close to transportation. Highly recommend staying there.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Noisy, Because the walls are too thins, but with ears-plugs it's perfect. Very good location in mid-town. Good neirbourhood. Metro at the corner, DIVVY station very near. Good place to stay. Good price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Half of the staff is awesome, the other half is just hard to like.

Wifi service can improve a lot.
The other thing that can be way better is noise in the rooms, it's easy to hear noise from other rooms.

Awesome rooms, they have good size and bed are confy enough!
Amazing location!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great location with clean rooms and friendly staff. Easy to find a spot on the street side to park. It'd be much better if there can be more wifi hubs so that I don't have to walk out of my room to get connected. I will book again if I get a chance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hostel was very nice and clean. However, I did not get along with the people that worked there. The wifi does not work in the common area, so i skyped my friend at the front desk because thats the only place where it works well enough. The person working there told me this was not allowed and to get off of skype immediately, this was fine but the way he did it was very rude. The day I checked out it was 12pm and i had all checked out of my room, but I was eating a sandwich in the kitchen area, the person working came in and made me feel unwlecome telling me i had better get out soon before the next worker starts his shift. This was fine but again the workers aren't friendly and say these things in a very unwelcoming way. The hostel is boring and is not a good atmosphere for meeting people. Its a nice clean hostel but the people working there were knobs and made me feel unwelcome.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo