“My seared Scallops were wonderful”

Pazzo's Cucina Italiana
Ranked #2,721 of 9,838 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: On Jackson between State & Wabash
Description: Our family of Italian restaurants has been located in the LOOP since 1994. Catering to theatre patrons, out of town guests and our neighbors is something that gives us great pride. We offer private event space, catering and customized menus. There is no event too big or too small for the Pazzo’s family to orchestrate. Call us today!!!
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The service was good also. Good Caesar, bread and entree. The bathroom in the back was weird as it seemed like a kitchen bathroom and not for customers. Overall good and I would return.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I went there with a large group and we had few choices. I assume that the choices were things that they cook well. I had meat balls, bruschetta (which the waiter had no idea how to pronounce), stuffed mushrooms and penette alla vodka. All okay but nothing worth writing home about.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We went there because it was close to our hotel and had good reviews, but were quite disappointed. My wife had a chicken dish over asparagus and found the chicken fairly dry and relatively tasteless. I had a linguini with frutti di mare. It was rather heavily peppered and the sea food was nearly non existent. One clam (I didn't check the menu to see if it offered clamS) three shrimp and a modest number of scallops the size of a small finger nail. The service was fairly good, the ambiance was pleasant and the wine list was good but we don't plan to return.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We enjoyed a delicious lunch at Pazzo's. I had the lasagna with meat sauce and it was very, very good. Great sauce. My dining partner had a very nice salad. I liked the interior very much; we sat on the elevated level. Excellent service.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Was here for a business meal. It's not the most elegant interior design but the service was good and the food was terrific. I would come here again.