“Pay Bill Immediately”

Ranked #1,455 of 9,767 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$12 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Orange, your brunch destination in Roscoe Village and Lincoln Park. We are open seven days a week from 8 am till 3 pm serving up fresh squeezed juices, free range and cage free eggs and meats as well as a weekly themed Pancake Flight and unique french toasts. We aim to be your only Chicago destination for a tasty brunch meal!!
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Paying the bill is the most important thing in this place. Almost the second I finished my food, she brought the bill. She however did not take my plates because that's not her job. When I didn't pay in five minutes (can I finish my coffee?), the manager came over. The ink was not even dry before she came back over to pick up the receipt. There was absolutely no reason to rush me. The restaurant was not full, it was not after closing, and I was there less than an hour.

JP_ORANGE, General Manager at Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Hi Ann,

We saw that you left the same exact message on Yelp and wanted to respond to apologize here as well about your experience on Saturday - I left you my private number on Yelp if you would ever like to contact me to discuss. Thank you Ann.

Joseph

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Fantastic breakfast/brunch joint in a great, eclectic neighborhood, Roscoe Village. We will be back!

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This trendy brunch spot delivers pretty good food. The service is always great. And the atmospher is fine. But, considering the higher than average prices on the menu I'd rather take my business elsewhere.

Been to Orange? Share your experiences!