I have stayed at this location a couple of times and it is always very good.
- Very clean and updated rooms
- Comfortable beds and pillow
- Fitness center is GREAT. Once of the best I've been in in a hotel. Equipment seems newer and in great shape. Provides towels, head phones, etc.
- Location is good and close to restaurants
- Staff is always very friendly.
- Both times I have stayed, my key hasn't worked when I first went to my room. They always fixed it quickly so not a big deal. Just a minor inconvenience.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Chicago City Center is located in downtown Chicago's River North, one of the city's trendiest neighborhoods. Located between the Loop business district and premier shopping on the Magnificent Mile, our Chicago River North hotel will put you right in the center of it all. Aloft Chicago City Center features pet-friendly guest rooms with free WiFi, 42" LCD TVs, plush bedding and beautifully-appointed bathrooms with walk-in showers. Guests can enjoy Chicago's hot-spot, Beatrix, for a full menu and bar in the lobby, order room service or check out many of the city's top restaurants and bars right outside our door. Valet parking is available (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Aloft Chicago City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.