“Delicious Gluten Free Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hannah's Bretzel

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Stockbridge, Michigan, United States
“Delicious Gluten Free Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We were looking for a place to eat lunch with gluten free options as I have Celiac Disease. Our hotel concierge directed us to Hannah's Bretzel. All natural and organic ingredients and delicious gluten free breads. We arrived right at lunch time when a lot of outside orders were coming in so service was a bit so-so. It was more expensive than eating at subway or quiznos, but the ingredients were of high quality so more cost was to be expected.

• Visited March 2014

Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Alternative (though expensive) lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love the food. It's quite innovative and different from your typical roast beef or turkey sandwich. But it's also a lot more expensive than your typical lunch. I don't make it a habit of going there every day, but it always satisfied every time I do. My go-to is apple & brie sandwich, sometime with Serrano ham, sometime without :)

Visited December 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Enjoyed very much”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I grabbed a quick lunch here last week and we really enjoyed it. Very tasty, healthy and organic. Yum!

• Visited May 2013
Rockford, Illinois
“Ah... not a club sandwich the way I remember it....is it gold leafed or something?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Have been wanting to try this pretzel bretzel place across the street from Federal Plaza for quite a while. I love pretzel rolls and the idea of having good sandwich fixing on a pretzel roll was enticing.

The enticement ended as I watched the very nice, curtious sandwich maker... slice open a pretzel roll for the creation of my club sandwich. I was expecting a pretzel roll.. not a thin pretzel stick pretending to be a roll. I paid over $9 for a four bite sandwhich. Really? Can you slice the tomatoes, a little thinner? As it was I could practically see through the turkey and I swear they must press their lettuce down to 3 mils max. Even with a bag of overpriced chips.. I still left hungry.

That must be a pretty standand complaint.. how else to explain the stack of refrigerators coolers of candies, juices, fruits, etc to suppliment your $9 ghost sandwhich? The four bites I did draw out of the club stick was tasty in an almost emphemeral way... was that a hint of turkey that crossed my palate?

• Visited February 2013
Glenview
“Good food, terrible seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Fantastic quality sandwiches! The big negative is that there is little seating. Great it if work close enough to easily bring back to the office.

Visited February 2013