“Nothing special.....but good”

Cuisines: American
milwaukee
“Nothing special.....but good”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We decided to stop here for a quick bit to eat. It's a small place inside but I loved arrangement of the outdoor seating/benches. The burgers here were not expensive, service was prompt and the workers were friendly. We would go here again but only for a quick bite and if we were in the neighborhood.

Visited July 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Very chocolatey shake and delicious little burger”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were quite hungry when we went. It's a very little place inside (two against the wall tables w/stools and one longer almost picnic style table in the middle). I went for the single cheeseburger (i am a bigger fan of the toppings than meat so i love this option). The burger w/the bbq sauce had fresh jalapenos - super tasty. Fries were good. Shake was very chocolatey, i ordered a malt but didn't taste any malt flavor. High quality food and cute place.

• Visited July 2013
Mahomet, Illinois
“Yummy”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is a good hamburger and fry joint. I liked the fries, they are very good. The hamburger is very good too.

Visited July 2013
Chicago
“Good burger place”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

The menu is small... it's like a burger, fries, shakes fast food place, good for to-go or a quick meal.
They have dipped cones , shakes, and other desserts. It's a nice place to go if you don't have lots of time to eat.

Visited April 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Burger to die for”
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

It is sometimes the simplest food that showcases the quality of the chef. After a great untouchables tour experience looking for a quick lunch I found myself outside M Burger. It was crowded but as I was solo a space was found for me. Looking around at my fellow diners it was obvious that my choice had to be a burger. What a burger! A large burger perfectly cooked medium, with crispy bacon and tasty cheese. The fries on the side were crispy on the outside with fluffy potato in the inside. A cheap lunch where the quality outstripped the price I paid. Jump I off the tour nurses and give M Burger a try you will enjoy the best burger in Chicago

Visited April 2013