“Too good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
omaha, nebraska
“Too good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I don't eat "normal" meals often when I travel, but I HAD to try M Burger after a very long day. Much better than I expected. It was a good thing I was so tired, otherwise I would've left my hotel for seconds! Had a bacon cheeseburger and fries that night (no fries can compare) and went the next day for a sundae. Now tied for my favorite quick meal in Chicago.

• Visited June 2014

Sydney
“OMG why don't we have M Burger in Australia???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Tiny shop with quick service and enviro packaging... Burgers are phenomenal for your classic hamburger or cheese burger without all the fancy business to ruin it. Oh and the cost... Basic hamburger is $2.99... Can you believe it??!!

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Look at there prices outside window then get screwed inside”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

That's right when I first went there, I seen there menu outside that shows French fries at $1.99
When you go inside to order your burger and fries, and find out that you just paid $2.29 for the fries when it clearly states $1.99 outside, is a clear and obvious mistake of having the wrong menu outside.
I ask for the manager, and he says he knows about it, cause they change there menu outside but didn't didn't change it inside, and in told him, do you thinks this is right or wrong that a customer has to pay what's inside when you clearly have a different price outside he said, now listen to this very clearly, this was his exact words, "well if it you have a problem over paying 30 cents more, I'll re ring the order, but he said he couldn't do any thing for me. And I said, do you really think customers are going to keep coming here doing this to them, he said yup!!! And that's it...I'm done going to place or businesses like this who clearly takes advantages of customers.
Bad manager. He should of been fired...I wrote this on yelp.com as well

Visited March 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

It was right around the corner from our hotel. Great burger! Not greasy at all. Kind of pricey, but it was worth it.

Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Incredible milkshakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We did not have food on this trip but this location was right next to our hotel so before we left town we grabbed milkshakes! We were not disappointed! The strawberry is the best!

• Visited September 2013