“First time ever having bao, and I was very pleased.”
Review of Wow Bao

Wow Bao
Ranked #772 of 9,714 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Went here twice during my trip for breakfast and got the bacon, egg and cheddar bao and the egg and spicy sausage bao. It was very good and extremely convenient to eat. This is a place everyone must try.

There are newer reviews for Wow Bao

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I ate here 3 times over the course of a 4-day business trip because of the proximity to my hotel and the yummy food! I tried different bao, potstickers, and soup/noodle bowls. The meals were fresh, flavorful, and satisfying. I also highly recommend the ginger iced tea. The staff were always friendly and helpful and my order was ready quickly. I wish we had this restaurant at home.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We, Thai, call these sala pao. They cooked them just like my mom and aunts do, in big steamers. The dough was just as moist and tasty as any bao that I have had. I love the flavors that they offer!! The best buy is to order the 6 pack and either eat them all yourself or share with a friend!! I definitely can't wait to go back and have some more!!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Love their buns. Wow wow Bao! Good for lunch, snack or dinner. You can get in a bowl with rice or go with traditional bun. I go to this place when I am in the area. Yummy!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

An absolutely wonderful fast food spot. A bright and flavorful mix of Asian dumplings, salads, soups and rice bowls in a a very clean environment. Great choice for a quick, satisfying quick meal. Incredibly fresh ingredients and flavors for a walk up fast good spot.