“You will not regret it. A true gem!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hamsa Ayurveda & Yoga
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Hamsa has been nothing but INCREDIBLE! I'm so happy to have found it back a few months ago. Since then I've taken Ayervedic nutrition classes, dosha workshops, meditation classes, received consultations, guidance on imbalances, massages, and am currently taking the Summer yoga series every Wednesday night. I myself am certified to teach yoga and find the practice and instruction informative and relaxing. Every professional I've met at Hamsa has been exceptional and a true "guru" in their field. Monica is a wealth of knowledge and an experienced Ayervedic practicioner. If you're looking for a lifestyle change, guidance to better health, or simply therapeutic alternative approaches to well being I would highly recommend Hamsa to anyone. I plan on registering for the next 3 seasons of the yoga series and to continue my treatments & educational opportunities at this welcoming Ayervedic community.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Beautiful, welcoming, warm new space. Monica had magic fingers that worked my whole body. She focused on the very tight areas and had more knowledge about the body than any therapist I have been to. She mixed up a special oil for my hair and also for my nasal congestion. It was an amazing experience. I am making an appointment for next month.

3  Thank Helenc0

Been to Hamsa Ayurveda & Yoga? Share your experiences!