The Langham, Chicago
US$645
US$614
  • Room Service
Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$737
US$564
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$604
US$726
US$626
US$599
  • Restaurant
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$773
US$659
US$711
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$651
Hotelpower.com
2,743 results
All reviewsclub levelthe riverprivacy glassibm buildingmies van dernespresso machineturn down servicefive star hotelbeautiful hoteltrump towersteam roomrain showerfloor to ceiling windowsfour seasonshotel experiencerooms are spaciousevery staff member
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Just returned from a two night stay at the Langham Chicago and it is an amazingly beautiful hotel where every detail regarding guest comfort has been thought of with the exception of one minor thing. My husband and I unpacked our personal toiletry items and placed them on a very convenient ledge just above the double bathroom sink. We assume in their effort to thoroughly clean after the first night (not really necessary at this point in our stay), housekeeping moved our items and placed them on a washcloth on the vanity top. Odd, but not that big a deal until we noticed a few things - 1. several items that were on my side of the sink were put on a washcloth by the second sink with my husbands things and vice versa; 2. housekeeping actually opened my toiletry bag and placed some of my husbands items in it; 3. a quart sized plastic bag used for taking liquids toiletries through TSA was thrown away. Upon seeing this reshuffling of our things, I put everything back on the ledge on our respective sides of the double sinks then went out to dinner. When we returned in the evening after the beds had been turned down we found everything back on the the washcloth and all mixed up again!
How I wish I could have rated the Langham Chicago a five because everything else from the location, the decor, the staff, the shower, the amenities, to the comfort of the bed and room was marvelous. I have no problem with housekeeping picking up my things to clean - just put them back in roughly the same place they were found and don't open my personal toiletry bag.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank WHERESWAUGH
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed at the Langham Hotel from May 27-31 and absolutely loved it! The room was spotless, the bathroom was beautiful, and the amenities were wonderfully appointed. Upon arrival, every staff member was courteous and helpful, and if we needed anything at all, all we had to do was ask. The linens were fresh and crisp and the bed comfortable and inviting. The room had an espresso machine with a selection of caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee, as well as various teas. There was a spacious work area with HDMI connection to the 55" TV, which worked well for us because we had our 3 year old with us and brought along some family movies so we could all snuggle and watch them together. The view was lovely, we could see both the Trump Tower as well as the Chicago River and the bridges. The gym was clean and offered a variety of machines and free weights, and the pool was nice as well. It is well within walking distance of MANY delicious restaurants, shopping, and if you are so inclined, Navy Pier. (We walked to Navy Pier with our son, and it only took about 15 minutes!) It is also conveniently located to the train and many bus stops, and you can also get a taxi simply by picking up the phone to ask the concierge, or by walking out the front door. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a posh room in the city!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay in this hotel; thank goodness for the previous reviews which helped us in choosing this hotel over the other expensive hotels in the area. You will get the five star service and amenities you are paying for when you go to the Langham. Great location, modern & clean rooms, superb housekeeping & friendly staff made our stay truly memorable. I look forward to coming back there and trying the other Langham hotels.

The only thing I did not like about this hotel is that the walls are not soundproof; when we were there we can hear the tv from the room next to us and you can hear voices coming from people walking in the hallway.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel should be called PERFECT because thats pretty much what it is. The rooms are large, well appointed ,with every little detail addressed.The location is great ,walking distance to several restaurants and bars.What is really outstanding is the staff, particularly the concierge.All the staff members are friendly and eager to help! I wouldn't stay in any other hotel in Chicago!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yashkapadia
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My husband & I along with 2 children (9 & 11) stayed at the Langham Chicago for 2 nights in June 2014. The hotel itself was beautiful, great decor & good facilities too. What we loved was the attention to detail, nothing was missed, from the robes & slippers (although for the feet of very small people) in the room, to note paper & pens! We had a room with 2 double beds & it was huge! The windows were floor to ceiling & had a great view of the city & the river. There were all amenities in room including a Nespresso coffee machine & Bose sound system. The bathroom had his & hers basins with separate room for the loo & separate room for shower & bath. The kids especially loved the window that looked through from bathroom to bedroom, it had a switch that made the glass opaque! My daughter also loved the fact that the room had a doorbell!! Rely comfy beds & huge flat screen TV.
The kids used the pool which was great & again, facilities were superb! Didn't have time to use Spa but it looked amazing! There is also a kids playroom with books, toys, drawing & video console, was a bit young for my 2 & you have to stay there with them, it's not staffed.
Although the hotel is expensive & we are just a normal family, we were never treated any differently to anyone else, always made to feel special & comfortable by all staff. One girl in particular, Devana, was amazing, leaving presents in the room for the children & personally escorting us to our room. A valued member of staff!
I would definitely recommend this hotel for both business & vacation, great surroundings, great location & excellent staff!
Thanks to all, Weaver family.

Stayed: June 2014