“The most incredible service ”

The Langham, Chicago
Ranked #3 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. From the moment you arrive the service is incredible. Beautifully maintained to the point where every time someone left the pool the pool attendant would remove the old towel and replace. It was like he magically knew! Breakfast in bed was perfect. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel bar made the most incredible drinks. One of my favorite places to stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank early27

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Stayed here with my boyfriend as we celebrated a huge milestone in our lives and had the most amazing time. The beds are so comfortable and the room is very quiet and nice decorated. Room service was incredible. I walked through this hotel a few months before I actually stayed there and I'm so glad that the place is all I imagined and more. Conveniently located in the heart of Chicago. We were allowed a late check out. Definitely the best place to stay in Chicago.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Imo A
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful Rooms, Great Food and an excellent Location make this a 5 Star experience. The Entire Staff in this hotel however deserves a 6 Star rating. My congratulations to all of them and the management to bring this talented team together - they make every experience special - every single time - world class.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Stayed 2 nights. My wife wanted a late checkout, so I said "How about checking out tomorrow?" So we stayed a third. Service impeccable. Steam bath, sauna, work out facilities, pool, internet for no additional charge--I would much rather pay little more without getting dinged additional charges each time I use a service. So it costs a little more but it is worth it. Attitude of staff is courteous and prompt. We will stay here in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms are superb and spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William P
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary in one of the lovely appointed rooms. We spent the early evening hours in the lounge sipping cocktails and noshing while overlooking the river. Priscila took great care of making sure we were adequately hydrated and fed. The cheese plate was adorned with these crazy, oversized caper berries. Priscila deftly answered all of our questions and found a Mason jar to fill with the caper berries for us to take home, complements of the Langham. Proof that she is not only was gracious, she is thoughtful.

The bartender (Slava???) makes a brilliant vodka gimlet with fresh lime juice-- my husband was overjoyed to find an expertly crafted gimlet that is not sweet!

We recently returned to find our drink preference remembered, the same great service and some extra time to chat with the affable concierge, Chris.

The a Langham is a finely tuned hotel that strives to exceed their guests expectations.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mamartist
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Twelve long days away from home it was a delight to come 'home' each evening to The Langham in Chicago. Top ratings to the entire staff. A warm welcome from the moment my car arrived. Room was glorious - I could stay another 12 days. Loved the gym and spa. Highly recommend to business travelers and those on holiday. Location is prime. Thank you for a great experience. I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 August 2014

My wife and I were able to escape for a few days to celebrate our anniversary in the windy city. The Langham staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel exceeded our expectations; the rooms were clean, spacious and overlooked the river, providing an incredible view. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet and relaxing. We enjoyed the spa with the various saunas and steam room. The work out room provided state of the art equipment, as well as cold wash clothes and fresh oranges. The pool was a joy to swim laps in. The hotel is so inviting you really don't have to go any where else! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to visiting again soon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Chicago hotels
Magnificent Mile
Loews Chicago Hotel
#7 of 192 in Chicago
Near North Side
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago

Been to The Langham, Chicago? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Langham, Chicago

Address: 330 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611-3586
Region: United States > Illinois > Chicago > Near North Side
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Price Range: £228 - £683 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The Langham, Chicago 5*
Conveniently located downtown in a landmark building designed by renowned architect Mies van der Rohe, luxury hotel The Langham, Chicago is just minutes away from the boutique-lined boulevards of Chicago’s retail hub and within walking distance to many of the city’s premier tourist sites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham, Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.