“Fun in Chi Town”

Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Des Moines, Iowa
“Fun in Chi Town”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was the friendliest Chicago bar I've ever been to. The decor was new but speakeasy vintage style. One side of the bar had karaoke which was fun and the other side had a live band. Had some pizzas that were tasty. Drinks are a generous pour and not to expensive.The staff is fantastic!!! Rose the daytime bartender is like a family friend by the time you leave and the night staff are just as kind. 2nd/3rd visit for some in our group and a definite visit for all the rest of us when we return.

• Visited April 2014

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Great little after dinner place”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was in town with a group for business and we were looking for something to do after dinner. One in our group found Brandos so off we went. This is a great little bar with Karaoke and inexpensive beer. A welcome change from pricey fare at the large hotels. We found the crowd to be warm and welcoming. The bartender was quick and did a great job. All in all it's on our list to visit again next time we're in town.

• Visited April 2014
Seattle, WA
“Great Happy Hour Prices wish they had my beer!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My friends and I stopped here a few times. They always had Budweiser products for $3.00 each . I prefer German or Belgium Beer. I was only able to have one drink each time I went. The super nice ladies behind the bar said it was the "owners" private stash. I would have loved to stay here and drink but with no beer I had to leave my friends and go elsewhere.

Visited August 2013

Been to Brando's Speakeasy? Share your experiences!