“Wish we had Dunkin'”

Ranked #54 of 264 Bakeries in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Being from a less-populated state, we don't have the luxury of a quality, quick coffee shop like Dunkin' Donuts. Quick, easily accessibly (they're everywhere) and surprisingly good breakfast sandwiches as well!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

the line was confusing. it wasn't just me as I directed others to the beginning as they entered and I was waiting on my sandwich. average service and food.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The donuts were fresh and delicious, service was great! We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door. Exactly what I was expecting!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Everyone loves these shops... This one is in a good location.. Staff is friendly.. No problems. Sometimes offers reasonable prmos

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I walked over for a cup of coffee and a donut. The staff greeted you the minute you walked in the door. They really seemed to want to make sure you had your order right away.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!