“ok-ish food”

Ranked #4,125 of 9,835 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 20 June 2013

For some reason people rave about Benjyehuda's fries, and since I was in the market for some shwarma, I wanted to check it out. Was careful, so i ordered the Flight. 3 mini pita's with chicken, steak and falafel, some salad and 'the' fries. Was not too crowded, so that was good, since I was in a hurry. The fries.. Double fried? Looked more like triple or more. Fries need to be fried twice in order to be good, but those didn't fall in the category 'good'. That was a real bummer. The rest of the food was alright, although I've had better shwarma. Shwarma was pretty bland.. it needed the garlic yoghurt sauce that I'm used to. Conclusion: worth a try, will not return.

Been to Benjyehuda? Share your experiences!